Monday, July 1, 2013

If I could change one thing about mysel, what would ti be and why.......

.... If there were one thing that I could change about myself I would stop being a procrastinator. For some reason I seem to always wait until the last possible minute to accomplish something, perform a a task or even pay a bill. If something is due at 9am it usually gets done about 8:55. If my power bill is due by the 5th of the month then it gets paid on the 5th. I tend to thrive under pressure and it never seems to bother me to wait until the last minute but there are times when that comes and bites me in the ass. I forget an assignment , I miss making a payment on time simple little shit like that. For me if this were something that I changed it more than likely make my life a bit easier, less stressful and less complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment