Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Man I have been slacking

I just realized that I have been completly slacking on my blog posts. Two weeks ago I was in Utah at a Wounded Warriors Retreat and forgot to post. Last week I got caught up in catching up with all that I had missed the week I was gone and now here I am trying to catch up. Things in school have been going great and I got both my evaluations done and got some great feedback. I am looking forward to the summer break and have talked with my coop teacher and we are going to get together a couple of times and look at what I will need to have ready for Winter Quarter and my student teaching.

In class we have finished up WWII and have begun talking about the Marshall Plan and the rise of communism in Eastern Europe. I was real proud of the kids these past few weeks as we have thrown a whole lot at them getting ready for the end of the year. The time line going from WWI to WWII and all the information that is included was extremely short and now this week we have to get through the cold ward and prep for the cumulative final next week.

My classes have never really posed any problems and the few moments where I had student act out were actually pretty easy to deal with. I feel pretty lucky to be in WVSD and I really like the atmosphere there.

I am going to try and keep this going throughout the school year next fall so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment