Saturday, June 29, 2013

Waking up to thunderstorms.....

I took yesterday off from writing because I am have been reading a few other blogs and online journals to see what others write and kind of look at their styles. I wasn't sure that I was putting in enough information and maybe my entries were to short. Then I went back and reread some of our text and realized this is my blog, there is no right or wrong style it is only my style so I shall now move on and just enjoy my writing.

I had the day off yesterday from school and work and it was nice to be able to sleep in a bit and get some stuff done around the house, but damn it was hot and by the middle of the day I was having flashbacks to the middle east. I know it is summer time but if my memory serves me correct just a few days ago it was cool and rainy. It is all good though. wend and did some shopping for the BBQ this weekend and am looking forward to hanging with some good friends and grubbin out to some ribs and brauts.

I woke up this morning to the roll of thunder and as I bolted up the first thing that was on my mind was "Holly Shit the top is down on the convertible" so I ran outside and just as the first few drops were coming down I was able to get the top up and didn't have to worry about trying to dry it out latter. I love a good summer thunder storm and hope the ones that are supposed to roll through today are some good ones. No offense to the people down at Hoopfest, but I am glad I'm not down there.

Have a great weekend all and talk with you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment